Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oct. 9: In the Car

The craziest sight I’ve seen so far: We passed a public transportation bus in one of the villages on the way into Bangalore and we saw a couple of boys hanging onto the back of the bus holding onto the ladder. I thought that maybe they were just hanging the outside so as to avoid paying for the ride, but as we pulled around the bus we realized that there were tons of men hanging off the side too. The bus was packed and people had to hang off the outside if they wanted a ride. The whole bus looked like it might tip over. I can’t believe I couldn’t get a picture of it.

1 comment:

  1. FAILURE, Michele! FAILURE! Oh wait, you're in India volunteering and traveling and conquering all sorts of creepy rodents. I guess I forgive you, then :)

    ReplyDelete